About the Creators

Jack "Porcelain Crusher" Berg
When he is not destroying bathrooms elsewhere, Jack resides at the University of Miami. Once considered to be a hindrance, Jack has embraced his lactose intolerance with open arms, and lots of baby wipes. He is going to be a pilot in the greatest Air Force in the world, his only concern pooping at 36,000 Feet. He won Mr. Universe and the Nathans hot dog eating contest in the same year. He is known as a mountain guide in the wildernerness of West Milford where he fought off a drunk naked teenager with a pillow and a cot. He has won the prestigious "rookie of the year" two years in a row at Club Weems. He regularly dines with Sean Connery and Bruce Willis.

G "That doesn't smell like mud" Money
Coming from a long line of destructive doodie makers, Gary is a legacy learner. He has inherited skills through DNA that most would kill for, posers have trained for years to try and duplicate his poo prowess and failed. They don't teach what he knows. He is currently a coach at a northeast college and when he isn't blowing up bathrooms he builds houses for the homeless, finds cures for constipation, and visits the nations capital, because he is that patriotic. Some of his notable achievements include being the 12-time World Champion of the annual Lavalette Bocce Tournament. He is also considered to be a Crabs Claw alcohol connoisseur and an asamble in the wine world. He once kicked Arnold Shwartzenegger in the balls for eating his cannolli.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Cycle

A man's cycle can truly determine the outcome of his entire day. Some are morning men, some afternoon, some are anytime men. No matter what category you may fall under, a man's cycle is a ket factor in the way he lives his life. The cycle takes time and effort. Like anything in life it takes commitment and hard work to establish and maintain. Once you get to a solid level of consistency, you must be ready to face adversity. How you handle it may determine whether your cycle is right for you.

This morning I had to get my oil changed. I snoozed a little too long and missed my morning trip to the golden throne. Rushed out the door, I drove to Jiffy Lube in an uncomfortable state. Arriving at my destination, I was confronted with the filthy bathroom at the Jiffy Lube. My lack of commitment to my morning poop cycle had led to my coming face to face with this dilemma. Wait it out for the comfort of my own throne and break the cycle or suck it up and savor what was left of my morning joy? Committing myself to excellence, I ventured into the Jiffy Lube bathroom, constructed a nest built for the Greek Gods, and finished off what could have been a bad start to my day. So off I drove in my car, fresh oil change, and a empty tank ready to be refueled by lunch.

Moral of the story, a man's cycle is a beautiful part of life. When faced with adversity, just as in anything else, make the choice to commit to your cycle because once you steer off course you run the risk of losing the thing you have work so hard to achieve.

Be A Man, Make the Right Choice.

GM

No comments:

Post a Comment